Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Gnomeregan

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Lurk, May 18, 2005.

1. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Anybody with 30-somethings want to do Gnomer with me?

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I split this into its own thread. Fridays are usually for higher level stuff.

I can twink you through gnomeregan this weekend, or even friday after we are done with whatever we end up doing. I am planning on spending some time this weekend helping low levels.

3. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    I still have to kill the gnomer boss so if I'm around I'll probably tag along.

4. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    That's cool. Just trying to get through so I can join in on the "higher level stuff." :D

I rolled a priest last week just for a change of pace. One of these days I'll get to work on him so Aes doesn't have to do all the healing himself. If anyone is thinking of starting up a new char let me know and we can level together.

5. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    I have a priest but, like my rogue, she's getting twinked. I'm playing by myself though since it's a lot faster to lvl when you solo. So far I don't see the difference between a priest and a pally, lvling-wise anyways. Priests have offensive spells that takes mobs down half-way before they even touch me and then it's just the DoTs and melee. Killed 4 guys same lvl as me without help at all. So far I haven't needed to rest so much since my Spr takes over the mana regen and I heal myself so it's been non-stop xp unlike a mage that has to sit down and drink. I've only died once and that was because I tried to take on 6 guys at once, almost did it too :(.

6. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hm, you're having better luck at it than I am then. Of course level 55 mobs like to stun me too, so that may have an effect...

Most I've taken on was 5 at once, killed 2 then had to scream at them and run. Shadowform is teh shiznit I swear.

Hitometer: 53,589,383 since 1995