Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Fantasic Deus Ex bug to Exploit

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Moose, Oct 7, 2000.

1. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    For those of you playing here is a little someting I found out about 5 minutes ago. Turns out there is a little bug in the skills that you can exploit. My skills will all be maxed out in about 5 more minutes. I am using the PC version so I hope this will work on the Mac. Ok, I am up to the level were you have to get the sub, specifically I am up to the save point called "New West Coast - Sub Base". After finishing the level, you have to go talk to Gary Savage on the roof of the command center so you can catch the copter and stop the missle launch. I hope that cleared up where I am. Anyway, Gary gives you all the info about what you have to do and then tells you that he has an aug upgrade canister for you. If your inventory is full you can't take it, but still are awarded 500 skill points. So if you talk to him again he will tell you the upgrade is right here, you tell him your inventory is full and the points are awarded again. I thought this was a cool little find. Sure it is cheap and hopefully this is new for a few others of you playing. Enjoy this one!

------------------
    I just do what the voices in my head tell me...

Hitometer: 53,587,913 since 1995