Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Elbereth, Jul 21, 2007.
Nasty cut. Never cut towards yourself.
Good job looks like it felt good. Lol I got stabbed in the knee with a bike fork that was like 3 stitches and a good scar. Its a story for the ladies.
ew... nice cut there, Elb. Good job on the stitching!! (j/k...)
I did stitch up a rat once during a job interview.
1. Right ear cartlidge- stuck in chain/sprocket of bicycle-dismembered
2. upper left nose bridge-split by falling 2X12-6 stitches
3. Right hip-Circular scar from falling on metal pole-impaled-Stitches and graft
4. Bottom ribs-Cracked from motocross-lots of painkillers
5. left cheek-Split 1 inch by falling dresser drawer-4 stitches
6. Right Elbow-Pencil graphite lodged in bone-stabbed in 3rd grade
Wow Dun, you gotta stay away from anything DULL let alone sharp!
Worst thing I did was trip over a backpack in highschool and hit my head. Gave myself a concusion and hairline fracture in my skull. Prob the safest place to hit myself
I may or may not have broken my thumb once (hairline fracture if anything). Thats about it for me.
Sadistic personality disorder chicks dig scars
Separate names with a comma.