Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Dwarf + Hunter - Help

Discussion in 'Character Building' started by ProXie, Nov 12, 2004.

1. ProXie

ProXie Peasant

Market Rating:
    Ok so I finally gave in and made a Dwarf. <3 Dwarfs. My friend, the Night Elf, actually traveled all the way here at level 8. Anyway, I wanna know what two main profesions I should be. Can a Dwarf wear chain armor? Im not familiar with the armor types. I would be a skinner/leatherworker but I don't think I would benefit? Help.

Also, how can I get to the NE village? Can I fly hippographs? Also, If I can, don't I need like the "wavepoint" ( I don't know what you call it ). Is there a direct flight?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2004
  2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    It is strictly personal preference. Professions don't make a difference in the effectiveness of your character.

The type of armor you can wear isn't dependent on your race, only on your class.

That depends on your class. Rogues, for example, wear leather armor, and so leatherworking might be good if you are a Rogue because you would be able to outfit yourself.

3. ProXie

ProXie Peasant

Market Rating:
    Thanks. When I get home from school I'll do a bit of research on what kind of armor dwarfs can wear. Because if I can wear chain armor etc, I'll be a blacksmith instead? Or can they only make weapons.

4. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:

Jakeman likes this.
  5. ProXie

ProXie Peasant

Market Rating:
    Bleh it was early -.-

Hitometer: 54,376,723 since 1995