Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Decisions for our Shadowbane division

Discussion in 'Shadowbane' started by Jakeman, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Game server:
    When Shadowbane is released, I will check out what servers are available and pick one that we will play on. I will get with CMG and {mAc} to make sure we get on the same server (because we agreed to play cooperatively).

In the beginning...:
    We probably won't build a city for a little while. It would suck to build a city and not have enough money or man power to upkeep and protect the city. We will start out as a subguild to another guild for protection early on.

Our role in the world:
    No one here seemed too hot on the idea of 100% PvP. There was an idea brought up a while back about building an open, merchant city, for players to come and train, buy stuff, etc. Most of us liked that idea, as I recall. So unless there are any objections, we're going to play the role of a merchant clan. This means we won't be doing large scale PvP (city sieges) because we are going to try to remain neutral. "Small scale" PvP should be fine though, since the game will be filled with it.

Recruiting:
    I'm hoping to recruit lots of people from within the game. Feel free to extend invitations to cool people that you meet.

2. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I just posted on the CMG and {mAc} forums about picking a server. We should be able to get this organized by next week so we can just pick a server when the game comes out. I will keep you guys updated.

fyi: all the sb servers are going to located in the US, so it doesn't really matter which we choose.

3. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    the sb forums have been redone. They have a category for each of the servers. So we now know the names of the servers.

a couple {mAc} people say they will be playing on the Mourning server with other clans. So Mourning seems the most likely choice right now.

4. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Shadowbane costs money :(.

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    dump your girlfriend. then you have money for sb. :D

6. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Priorities, my friend :p.

7. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    http://www.mscclan.com/forum/clan.php?s=&action=shadowbane

our sb division info, including game server, purpose, allies, etc. I am talking with CMS right now. We are planning on eventually having two cities so we can have all the different trainers and smiths without leeching our economy.

Hitometer: 53,597,335 since 1995