Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

decision time

Discussion in 'Character Building' started by JollyRedGiant, Feb 12, 2005.

1. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    just hit 40 and 220 leather, and i need to decide what type of mastery i will go. any ideas? i know that one is mail, one is +agil, and the other is +spirit i think, but im not sure.

2. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Depends on what class you are. One of the professions is good for druids, another is good for rogues (elemental) and another is good for some other class.

Jakeman likes this.
  3. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Which one makes headbands? Go that one. :p

It's a tough call. I'd say nix the mail because we'll have all kinds of blacksmithing in the guild. Unless there's some mail that only leatherworkers can make, which is better than what smiths can make, then consider it. I wouldn't know.

It's a toss up between +agil and +spirit. Druids would love +spirit, Rogues would love +agil. Those are really the only classes using high level leather, because Hunters have moved on to mail.

Jakeman likes this.
  4. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    im thinking about going mail. from what i have seen, the mail have +agil, and there are more hunters in the guild than rogues or druids. plus, burl is a leather too, so he will prob get druid leather.

5. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    The other leatherworking profession allows you to make mail for the hunters.

6. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    The dragon has been talked down on but I think it looks good. You get resistances and maybe some stat bonuses as well. If you need dragon scales I can help you kill them for skinning. I wiped my skinning ability so I cant do that part otherwise I would just mail them to you.

Edit: fro spelings, lol

Hitometer: 53,936,993 since 1995