Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Cry or lough, that is the question?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by monk, Jun 30, 2001.

1. monk

monk Peasant

Market Rating:
    Well, like everyone I got the LoD and made an assassin. I lvled her to about lvl 20 just with the items i found on the ground.

So, then I had enough and decided to get some of my mules converted to exp pack and equip my assassin. But guess what? All of 15 of my mules are NOT THERE!!! They are spread on 3 accounts, and when I click on them, it says "Player not found." GGGRRRRR! I just emailed Blizzard hoping there is somehting they could do.

Now I admit, it was my fault. I been playing HC for about 6 months and didnt really pay much attention to my SC guys. But all my main SC chars are ok. Just every single mule is not there!

All of the 15 mules were packed to the full with uniques and good/great rares of every kind. And now its all gone. sigh. I was soooooo pissed off. I dont know wheather to cry or lough about it.

P.S.
    All my HC mules are fine. Maybe I should just go back to HC and forget SC. I ended up stripping some of my main chars of their items to equip my Assassin, but most have high lvl reqs. My Assy is lvl 30 now.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    if the player is in the list then you prolly don't have to worry. That "Player not found" error is fairly common I guess. The Blizzard tech peeps will prolly fix it.

3. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    They say something about deleting characters after 90 day of you don't play them... sorry.

4. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    I havnt played some of my guys after 90 dyas, and they are still here.

5. Eupfhoria

Eupfhoria Peasant

Market Rating:
    I think it's closer to 120 days for the delete, and you don't really have to play the guys for 2 hours, closer to one it's just so people don't get pissed if they play for 1:59 and it gets deleted

6. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    same thing happened to me

I took a break from D2, but I dropped in a couple months ago to say hi, guess I only logged into the main characters. I had about 5-6 "not found" characters, some of whom I wouldn't have considered purely mules, but they were lower level than the remaining characters.

Luckily for me, before my break I was using high level characters I wasn't playing with anymore as mules, mostly because I was too lazy to go back to normal difficulty. So besides a couple tarns and some silly starter items, I wasn't really hit that hard. On the other hand, I doubt my collection was as extensive as yours was Monk.

Ah well, as the folks at Blizzard always say: "sh*t happens!"

7. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yeah, you have to make sure you keep 'em active.

Hitometer: 53,585,133 since 1995