Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

crap or no crap

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Zephor, Jul 26, 2001.

1. Zephor

Zephor Peasant

Market Rating:
    is this crap or no crap

Attached Files:

2. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    That's an ok set of modifiers for an item that only requires level 6 to use. You might want to keep it around to switch to when you notice the monster you are fighting is labeled as a "demon" (as you appear to be in act2 - you're largely fighting "undead" there).

More base damage would help you in general, even at the expense of speed (we're only talking about 10%, and most claws are fast anyway).

One more thing: if you're only using one claw, you might as well put a shield in your other hand. It will add defense, and if you're investing stat points in dexterity, you might just block from time to time as well.

(*disclaimer: I haven't actually played an assasin yet, so I'm just talking out my ass!)

3. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    For starting out it's a decent rare find, although knockback could be pretty annoying. Like Olon said, a shield doesn't hurt either :).

--Haite

4. Zephor

Zephor Peasant

Market Rating:
    woudl another claw be better?

5. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Well, the extra damage might help more in normal difficulty then the blocking %, but once you get to NM you really need a shield, especially a higher blocking one (69% tower, 65% bone).

--Haite

Hitometer: 53,855,188 since 1995