Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Comments from other players

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Moose, Oct 12, 2000.

1. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    heh jakeman... they must be floored by it power [​IMG] ... btw whats your b.net account anem so I can have to added to all the bots that are holding mac clan... that way you could still controle the channel even from USWest (in theory)

------------------
    Okay I pulled the pin...
    NOW WHAT?

2. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wulf:
    Garsh... huyuk they said I was nice YAY heheheh I am glad that I put my best face forwasrd... cuzz sometimes I can be a really smart *** ( just check some of my posts on the clan-mAc boards heh) Btw who was saying I was nice... maybe I will give them tarn (j/k) heh that is awesome news man thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The one guy who stands out in my mind is "bigasspole" I think that was his name. I didn't keep track of names, wish I did, but it didn't dawn on me that we were a nice clan until a bunch of comments were made. Oh, there is also MMSarah. She said she likes to play co-op with me b/c I am sweet. I like her. Smart girl to recognize me for who I really am. [​IMG]

------------------
    I just do what the voices in my head tell me...

3. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    Im nice, MWHAHAHAHAHA, hehe sometimes

------------------
    mud
    When?

Hitometer: 53,847,909 since 1995