Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Coming Soon.....

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Calendryll, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    During the developer chat on IRC, there was a question about how people wanted more progression from 5 and 10-person encounters. Here it is:

Q u o t e:
    [15:48] Teleios: I find that 5 man instances can be the most enjoyable of all, and can be very challenging. Unfortunatly none of the current instances offer any rewards worthwhile to characters at level 60 who have progressed to molten core and onyxia. Are there any plans to add anything of that type in the future.
    [15:50] Kalgan: Yes. We plan to introduce some cool new quests that introduce a new armor set that is a step above the current dungeon armor set. These quests will involve both solo and 5 person instances, with a few new twists.
    [15:50] [BCM]Tyren: i can hear the gasps of surprise and joy
    [15:50] * [QT]CantFaketheFunk gasps!
    [15:51] Kalgan: Oh yes, and parts of these sets may be interesting to MC/onyxia players.

-they are referring to a new set in 1.10 that segways the gap from Tier 0 (Blue sets- dreadmist, shadowcraft, etc.) to the Tier one set (Nightslayer, Felheart, etc.).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
    Jakeman likes this.
  2. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    More.....

Quoted from Tseric:

Heh, yeah I realize that. The devs are aiming for stats of comparable quality to an MC set. This could result in a mixture of blues and purples. Again, things haven't been finalized, but the color purple will be involved.

3. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Interesting. Existing 5-man content or expansion 5-man content? (Probably the latter.)

The thing is, they almost have to do this now. If you think BWL geared hordies are a pain in BGs, wait until they get AQ loot.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2006
  4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    We will see. I still prefer specific nonset items for high dps.

5. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Agreed, but I'm beginning to want a little more balance between dps boost and stamina/int. I'm extremely frail if I go with +dps exclusively. I'd like to see a set like Magister's (good int/stam) with a little more dps boost than it currently has.

6. Calendryll

Market Rating:
    I think I read in the forum that the 5-10 man instances were going to be new with some kind of interesting new twists. Aside from loot, it will be nice to have some more stuff to run other than the same old ones ive already done 1000 times.

Hitometer: 53,596,024 since 1995