Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

ChaosUT Screenshots

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Haite, Sep 8, 2001.

1. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    It's a mod that comes with the G.O.T.Y. Edition, which I have. Don't usually play it since it's rather basic (no real major gameplay changes, just some new weapons and maps), but I was messing around with some stuff and took these shots. First screenie is a pic of the smiling proximity mines, they jump around and move towards your enemies, detonation is an instant kill, but they're not too hard to dodge. When they move around they say funny stuff, like if they're heading towards an enemy they go "Kamikazi!", with their high pitched, squeaky voice.

Second pic is a deployable turret blowing stuff up. You get this beacon thing that warps in a huge mobile turret with a blue flash (much like the protoss building construction). Anyway after it's built it has 500 life, and like 200 ammo. It has two cannons that fire the alternate shock rifle (ball) projectile, very tough. I just stood back and watched the enemies trying to destroy it, all in futility :D.

Third shot is just me flaunting a rather uncommon monster kill I got with the flak cannon, a shield belt, and 199 life :).

--Haite

Attached Files:

2. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Pic #2.

--Haite

Attached Files:

3. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Pic #3, FYI the shots were originally at 1024x768, shrunk to save space.

--Haite

Attached Files:

Hitometer: 53,830,815 since 1995