Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Can I join?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Gerona, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey all. I was wondering if I could join the guild. My name is Tracy. I am 23 and I live in Utah. I have been playing 4 months now. I was sharing an account with a buddy of mine but he decided he didn't want to pay anymore, but instead of allowing me to take over the account he sold it to someone he works with. So I had to suck it up and wait for christmas and start over again. I started a hunter and leveled him til about 17 and decided he wasn't for me. So I switched back to what I was playing before which is a warrior. In game I am known as Gerona. I'm currently at level 20. I'm an active player. I usually play late night roughly 2am-6am server time pretty much every night and sometimes log in during the day. I have been trolling the forums looking for a good guild to join. This one sounded nice. From what I can see the player base is mature and you are a more casual guild and can probably accept my odd schedule. Other guilds are very rigid and even require certain playtimes. Please let me know if I can join. I saw no active recruiting so I don't even know if you want more people but thought I'd give it a shot. Thanks.
    -Gerona

2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Sure, one of us will contact you in game sometime to invite and go over details with you. I just signed off and have to go to bed, otherwise I would log back in to look you up. We will catch you tomorrow though, or whenever you are on. :) Welcome!

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Hello and welcome. As Cal said, we will look for you in-game.

4. Gerona

Gerona Peasant

Market Rating:
    Sorry for wasting your time.

Hey guys,

Thanks for your courtesy and the offer to let me join. I guess, I was being impatient last night and I joined into Drunk and Dangerous. One of my IRL friends found out I was playing on Hyjal now and offered to let me join them. And they are pretty easy going too. I apologize for asking you for an invite then joining somewhere else. You guys still sound like a nice guild. I feel dumb for not waiting now that I remembered about this post. Thanks again.

-Gerona

5. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    No problem. I might want to play with my friends in your situation.

Hitometer: 53,849,922 since 1995