Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Calendar Events

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Lurk, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    As you may have noticed, I've been doing most of the event scheduling lately. I've been trying to mix it up and vary the events so we're not doing the same stuff every night, and at the same time trying to get our people the quests and items they need. I've mainly been focused on getting the Dungeon 2 sets for everyone who's at or near 60.

That said, I'm not trying to monopolize the calendar, so speak up if you feel you're not getting a chance to do something you want.

Lower level characters especially, if you need Uldy or ZF or even Deadmines, just let me know when or post your own event. Try to give a few days notice at least.

Point being, I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, just doing my best to keep us active and entertained.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    thx for organizing events lately

3. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    Have people been going?

4. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    For the most part, yes, at least to the 5-man events. UBRS we seem to have trouble getting together. For example we have UBRS scheduled tonight, but only 4 signups so far. I usually put UBRS on Thursday, maybe it's my choice of days for that.

Hitometer: 53,588,721 since 1995