Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

bush and ashcroft=third reich

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DunAzrael, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    bag it if you want to last longer! :p

ugh, you got circumcised as an adult? why? i would never get circumcised.

2. KroeT

KroeT Peasant

Market Rating:
    Well, adult... I'm just 20 yrs old.

Got circumcised because of ehm, non-religious reasons. Wasn't enough room in my foreskin for it to smoothly move back 'n forth.

Riiiiiight. That's probably more info than you wanted :)

3. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    i'm sorry, i just realized i shouldn't have asked that. it was rude of me... plus i could have saved myself from your last post! :sick: ;)

4. KroeT

KroeT Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yup. Too bad :)

Don't miss it though.

5. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    I put more stock in KroeT's opinion than either Jake's or some medical reference in this case. Medical books are often wrong and get changed often. (My mother is in medicine.) Doctor's bicker like little children about things without total proof.

In any case, Jake has admitted that he doesn't get any and since KroeT says he has experienced both, I'll put more stock in his opinion. So if something can prevent problems and has no negative effects who cares?

Edit: This is the dumbest thread yet. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Aug 28, 2002
  6. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    OK. one, we went from the third reich to penis'.... okeee, we are truly the masters of :topic:

I am proud my nightcap. :D

Bad idea. Double bagging causes friction between the condoms and then.....

POP

7. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Well we were a lot closer to being on track when I mentioned women being forcibly "circumcised" (although I think that's a misnomer because there is a female version of circumcision that has nothing to do with the clitoris), and that we should use our ability to stop that kind of stuff from happening (since it's being done against their wishes). To get closer back to topic I'll bring up another example.

Taiwan, to involve or not to involve? What happens if they declare independence and China tries to intervene militarily? Do we help? We believe every people has the right to choose their government, and what happens when that right is abridged by the minority leadership? How much do you think a Chinese commoner cares about Taiwan? It's become an ego thing to the Chinese government; they can't let it go because then they look weak or something.

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    you like kroet's opinion? i could give you an opposing opinion by me but i don't want to get that graphic about myself.

another thing, the actual process of circumcising is like wtf? it's like pinching and pulling up a chunk of skin on your arm and cutting it off with scissors. it's not like the foreskin is separate and extended. it's mutilation man. ugh.

9. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    There are loads of surgeries more mutilating than that. If it reduces chances of something bad in addition to the benefits of good hygene then it's not so bad. Besides, you haven't experience both like Kroet. Only he or people like him could know.

I the situation with Taiwan, Iraq or simular places can be compared to some other situations. If a person sees a woman being attacked, they usually (if they're decent), intervene in some way. With Iraq, the question is "Are they doing wrong?" "How should we bring about a stop to this 'wrong'?"

10. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    i could argue that but i don't want to get graphic

11. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    Back to Bush...
    You shouldn´t bomb Iraq, you should stay home and watch tv and in a few generations the american people is to lazy to actually do anything (wait they already are...).
    The U.S. will crumble to dust and from the ashes will arise a new nation. The people of ex-USA will cast aside they old beliefs and throw of the yoke of thier oppressors. The american people will at last be free from the tyranny of capitalism and the journey toward a better world has begun.

Bush is an @sshole, and he´ll get his punishment in HELL. Where flames eternal will forever consume his immortal body and his cries of agony will forever echo across the reaches of hell. For all eternity!!!
    .. wait I don´t believe in hell...
    If we skip the "eternal" part I think it can be arranged
    :flame2: :rolleyes:

I will go into hidning now, before the feds get me
    :ar15::bunny:

12. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yoke of their oppressors? Tyranny? Compared to some other nations, the US is a free paradise. It's not perfect but that's quite an exageration compared to what millions of people in other countries have to live with.

Wouldn't that make you an oppressor then?

13. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    know what's funny? no one knows bush personally. people claim he is the best president or the worst president, and where do they get the information on which to base their claims? the media... as if the media is a reliable source of information. :laugh:

14. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    The media is fairly reliable it's their advertisers that aren't. (Catch the meaning?) ;)

Whenever people ask me about my feelings for any pres, I just say "Well the country is still here so I guess he's decent." or some such thing. How would I know how good he is?

15. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    uh oh, jedsia is reading this thread (i can see in who is online) :eek:

16. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    I met him once. It was at a barbecue thing my parents were having a while back. It was before he was president, he was the kind of guy you just wanna smack in the face. Btw, my parents own a very large ranch in Texas if I failed to mention it. It was so hard to restrain my knee from wrecking his republican ball sack.

17. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    but that says nothing for his president skills, as it were.

18. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    There are classes that help people deal with anger and agression. :rolleyes:

19. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    But what makes america so holy? You don't think we have evil men in power here?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2002
  20. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    Where did this "holy" stuff come from? If people bio weaponing their own people isn't bad I don't know what is. You don't have to be free of evil in your own land to fight evil elsewhere. Killing people with bio weapons just because you don't like them is evil. It doesn't matter where you come from or what you believe. It is.

(I am refering to Saddam bio or chem weaponing the people to the north, etc...)

I am not saying that America is holy. They have tons of flaws, every nation does. I am saying that if you see things like this happening, you have to decide on what to do. Do you stand by and not interfere or do you stop it? If you choose to stop it then how? Violence, peace talks, etc...??? I am usually opposed to going in with force if it can be avoided.

I'm guessing that Holland and Belgium were glad when America decided to get "holy" and fight against the Nazi's in WWII. There is a point where you have to make a choice. Countries should not invade for every stupid reason but bio/chem/nuclear weapons are a dangerous thing and make one pause.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2002

Hitometer: 53,946,783 since 1995