Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Brood of Nozdormu rep?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Jakeman, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Where do you get this rep? Where do you get the epic rings that are rep rewards?

2. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    In AQ20 you get Cenarion Circle rep from trash and both Cenarion and Brood rep from bosses.

In AQ40 you get Brood rep from trash and both Cenarion and Brood rep from bosses.

3. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    As far as I know, the only place to gain rep right now is in AQ40 (AQ20 gives CC rep, not BoN.) EDIT: didn't see Haite's post before I put this up. I stand corrected.

You could have gained rep by killing mobs in Silithus during the gate event, but probably not enough to make neutral faction. (remember that's why Digo and Neji were berating everyone for wasting time on the Colossi?)

4. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    Rumour has it that Digo sold his account to someone else in Casual... whoever was yelling probably wasn't the usual Digo.

Either way... ugh. Call me a defeatist, but I can see myself with purple PVP gear before solo-grinding Brood rep all the way up from Hated...

5. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    Actually not that hard. I'm already halfway through Hostile (1450/3000) and Unfriendly is next (3000), then Neutral (quest turn-ins available). Almost every mob in AQ40 gives 100 rep and boss insignia turn-ins are 500 each. It really does help a lot if you were at the gate opening and just group up with a raid to kill. I got almost 20k rep that one night (about 4 hours). We've only been doing AQ40 for 2 weeks and I'm about 4500 away from being able to turn in quests for Tier 3 items. It's not really that hard. I'll hit Unfriendly after the first boss kill. If we happen to wipe, I'll be even closer since there's 11 mobs before the boss and they spawn every 15 mins. Actually one of my guildy showed a vid of how he farmed the first mob over and over with about 5 people because it spawns pretty fast; basically 400 rep every hour.

There's a trick to killing it but he want it to be guild only so Blizzard don't nerf it like they did to almost everything else.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2006
  6. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    whoa, that's fast rep. 100 per mob is... wow.

7. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Digo is still in game. He's an officer now.

8. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    I thought he was Casual's GM for the longest time...

who is the GM then?

9. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    There is no GM

10. Scorpion

Scorpion Peasant

Market Rating:
    If you were at the gate opening, the Superior mobs were 250 rep each. What we did was we'd look for "Superiors" and kill them. Also there is a group (8-10) Superiors that would make their way to Cenarion Hold every 30 mins. As a mage I would just cast Blizzard and run to town. That way I tag all of them for my raid and once they get close to CH, the guards take them down quickly. So really, about 4000-6000 rep every hour when the gate was opening.

Edit: Most people didn't know this and just killed random mobs (5 rep each) while we only search and kill Superiors (250 rep each). Maybe that's why some would think that it was a complete waste of time.

11. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I think the original GM was Blokk, a gnome mage. But he turned corrupt and used guild resources for personal profit. That is what I am told.

Hitometer: 53,587,900 since 1995