Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

bonehead

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by solx, May 6, 2006.

1. solx

solx Peasant

Market Rating:
    my middle name of choice is bonehead.

i am homeless living on the street.

my first computer cost me 25,000.oo
    made by people who started up ibm. it was real to real recal, with a 12 inch flopie drive and a massive 12,000 bites per minit, but in fact it took 600 seconds to pull out a publication 5 pages long. it was in a room 12 feet by 12 feet. wish it was bigger had to scoot by the componits to get to the keyboard. first lap top was 25 pounds made by compac. first online game was starflight. (before the internet)

I crashed my entire states maine frame messing around with a program called hack 101 first year in collage. it was not a hack program as you know it. i remember never type in the wrong binary codes from that class. from that experance i have learned that cheating on a game is a matter of making ones life less productive and harmonious.its been 20 years, i bet there still woundering who messed up the department of motervehical records. hahahaha. for any one who wants to cheet. DON'T DO IT!!! if you can't stand it then instead of messing up a fun game just add a zero to your income tax rebate.hehehe

from them days i learned to dAY there is no such thing as a secret on the inter net. but only as long as you understand binary. no computer is safe from harm. and i mean no comp any where.

As a devoted computer player i to this date have never cheeated on a game. nor will i even trade items with others. trust is a hard thing thease days. i was however assked to dump some web pages of an evil clan on d2. the clan had 200 members, it took 2 weeks before it was down to 3.
    i did it not on an impulse but out of loyalty to bliz north and there efforts to keep the game clean. I regreat my actions. people are people, some are cool some are brown stuff coming out of the back end of a hole. i give my word i will never ever never use my bonehead to mess with another bonehead.

I have no idea what game your playing but i will say this. It is just another rip off from the wizzards who put diablo online. i beta tested then alfha then beta then alpha, then beta for a long time before they felt it was ready for the world. they did rip off a lot of junk from tellengard and starflight.
    but the game wizadry was cool. even if 2 guys went to bliz to make diablo. they were masters of algorithums.

i had a pure acount called SOLX on d2. my zon never was defeted in a player verses player game.. all chars were maxed in lvls. i loved making people who had massive hacked chars get mad at me. one of lifes little joys.
    i do remember that the hack called jamalla had an old web forum. and she said "chars hacks are inefective for players named SOLX" hahahahahaha.

In truth i love her cuz she made a fun hack i still love. it is called true sight. it let you see anyones items and told you who was cheeting. i argued with bliz to allow that hack for many years. but in truth they wanted the bad p[layers to generate revenue. so how can i argue with greed :P. it has been 8 years last true sight was used and she made jamalla. so the greed factor hit. bliz asked one time if i would pintale her comp. i said sure when they let true sight in. rolling on the floor laughing my ass off (rotflmao) i also did let mousepad in with out putting up any stink. from the pad cam them stupid magic find bots. from them stupid bots came ebay diablo 2 items to be sold. so i said its out of control and left. good by my old clan of 300 people. of witch we rejected 1600 apps per year. by the way it is very easy to get a group of 20 to 40 year olds in your clan, i am the expert there. in 3 months your clan could be 600 members. but can't do it cuz you don't know me and i don't know your game.one seck need to light my coleman stove for some heat..........................................................................

more beer !!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ahhhhhhh the cool taste of c2h3o2cr4-8,or barly pop to you.i said cr4 to make it the short form :P

cr4 is a comppounded element the -8 is my eight compounded beer. hahahaha

sorrie i digress. i am 18 years old given the ratio of longevity, most of my family live to 100 years as you understand age. got a cuple older but they are just stupid and stuborn. in your antiquated form of leniar time i am middle aged acourding to my ratio and your time lines.

god i am getting plastered to the (walLs) side of my truck. just pissed off 14 deer out there. hit one with a stick. homelessness for me is not A typical.
    ummm what else..................

Hail and well met worriors from the know lands of evil . hear yea well i present to you the avatar all known as SOLX, long has he battled the advances of deceat and hardening of the hearts of mankind. great is the skills of SOLX and his powers. well known in the advance of mankind is he. He has left the southern lands and travled far far to the north, where he has remaind for time in amorium. contimplating the loss of soles from comrades well seasiond in the arts of war.
    As i crested a northern plane full of snow and bitter chill, i once spoted him on a crest of ice, sitting and unmoving. i sized him up at that moment and seeing him i knew he saw me first, even though his back did not turn. i could feel him in me surching my being. with in me i thought he felt my strife and tribulations of the damage being done to the southern lands. at that time i felt i must go for i knew for some reasion he knew all. at the moment i turned i caught the glemps of movement. i stoped and turned and the avatar was no where in shight. my need to find him was spured on by the needs of my freinds. but not at my life. i ran, i ran fast and i ran hard. no creature could live at my pace, the pace of a msc member.
    CCCCCCRRRRRAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i smashed in to an brick ice barrior, it was never there before. i was prone and bloodie lying on the snow. the tears of blood spread wide when i awoke. I rose to a single knee and with my head turned down i saw one animal clad boot. as i rasied my head ever so slowly i spied him, there before me was SOLX. he said to me.....
    "what form of choices in life has brought you to this land of death?"

We talked, For many hours i told him of the exploits of the msc clan. And of our defeats. not once did he rasie a lip in responce. i knew he was a man of great understanding of these types of events. the only point left to me was to expound to him the needs of the msc clan, not that we needed him just that there was war to be waged. i spent 2 turns of the sun talking, when i leaned down to repair my shoe and leaned back on the frozen rock i was perched on ... he was gone...

Hear me MSC members, SOLX is out there...AND i feelt his power only for a breif time,.

Last edited: May 6, 2006
  2. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    You're crazy

3. solx

solx Peasant

Market Rating:
    it is always possable, but then again is crazy A term of cultural compliance?

4. Kalgareth

Kalgareth Peasant

Market Rating:

5. Fujin

Fujin MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    Damn with all this free time on your hands, you should write a book.

6. Chanta

Chanta MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    C'Thunspiriacy? or C'Thunincidence?

Hitometer: 53,859,618 since 1995