Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Blightcaller

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by MisterHalleck, Jun 5, 2005.

1. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    I only have maybe an hour or two at a time to play wow, tops, for the next few weeks. It also happens that all my quests are raid or instance quests.

Does anyone else in the clan have to kill Blightcaller? he's a 20-man outdoor raid boss in EPL. I'm free usually on Fridays from 4:30ish to 6:30ish and it only takes a few min to kill him, plus the quest rewards are pretty nice. We could do a joint run with the Rebels as a warmup for a UBRS run in the next couple weeks.

(I likely won't be able to attend the ubrs run though)

anyone interested?

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Blightcaller isn't usually something you organize in advance. Probably easier to do a pickup raid... just spam for people. And be sure to set aside at least an hour... it takes a while to organize and get everyone up there.

3. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Oh, and I recommend killing his dogs first. I have done a few Blightcaller raids and it's easier to kill his dogs, die once or twice, and then kill him without his dogs around.

There isn't much you can do about the skeletons he summons... just go full dps on him and the dogs.

4. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    I've heard that using a lone hunter to pull one dog at a time is the way to go.

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    I have heard about these hackish hunter pulls, but I have yet to see one work.

6. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    They work alright. To well apparently because Blizzard will ban you if you are caught doing it.

Hitometer: 53,856,943 since 1995