Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

bitch thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jakeman, May 14, 2003.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Don't use your turn signal if you are only using it right when you change lanes. The point of a turn signal is to warn people that you are about the change lanes so they have time to react.

Don't accelerate when some one signals that they are going to come into your lane. You are only encouraging the problem I explained in the first paragraph.

Finally, if you signal to change lanes and some one accelerates to prevent you from changing lanes, tail them and lay on your horn until they get out of your way. This works for me, but it takes a few minutes of laying on my horn sometimes. When people do bastardly things on the road, their justification is always obliviousness... oh sorry, I didn't see you there - type of attitude. By laying on your horn for a long time, you make the fact that they did something wrong so obvious that the person can no longer lie to themselves about being oblivious, so they move out of your way.

:)

2. Beeble

Beeble Peasant

Market Rating:
    My rant time.

Warcraft 3 ladder play is a load of shit. People should be allowed 1 account name per CD Key, so that they can't make new names and own the shit out of lower levels. I love the game, no doubt, but I need a chance to learn dammit.

:(

3. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    The ladder is stupid. People just buy two copies of the game and play themselves on a routed LAN to rack up the wins.

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Don't have anything to bitch about at the moment. Other than driver's license should be raised to 18 from 16.

5. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    And taken away at 65.

6. Beeble

Beeble Peasant

Market Rating:
    :rofl:

Oh, and jake, i meant solo ladder.

7. Elbereth

Elbereth MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    And cost more and have a much more difficult test (both written and on the road).

8. harleyb

harleyb Peasant

Market Rating:
    i wouldn't say cost more, but yes, definitely be more difficult. maybe have varying insurance fees directly based on test scores. like, vary a LOT. have it be tens of thousands a year if you barely pass, and hundreds if you completely ace it. it would require testing for longer periods of time though, to be fair. this would also decrease the number of people that can actually drive/afford to drive, which would in turn increase public transit use, which is always a good thing.

9. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Tailgaters. People who ride your tail even though you're going 10 miles over the limit, and driving in the right lane. These jerks have to kiss my bumper before they pass and then act like I'm being a jerk. I usually slow down to the speed limit when they do that, serves em right for being assholes.

On the other hand, when people speed up to pass me, then pull in front and slow down......that's infuriating.

10. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    the road tests are too varied by your tester. A friend of mine only got 1 point off, i scored significantly higher, but I am obviously a far superior driver. Some testers are out to fail the "students", as i think they should be, so that bad drivers are kept off the roads. Others dont seem to care and just pass everyone. I know people who got sub-5 points off their driving test and a horrible drivers that seriously risk lives every time they jump in their car. But I am a much safer driver and I got 18 points off. THis would mean that these crappy drivers who only got 5 point off would be paying a couple hundred dollars for insurance, while i, a better driver in all respects, would be paying multiple thousands of dollars. Not cool.

11. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    the booming cars tick me off too. I feel like ripping out the stereos sometimes. If the kids want to listen to that crap, the least they can do is keep it to themselves.

My only revenge is in about 10 years we'll have a nation of deaf adults.

Stupid. And it doesn't even sound good. It's so loud it's just noise. If your stereo shakes my car and I'm half a mile ahead of you, it's too loud.

12. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    true, but I am not really sure. Generally the States doesnt have the best public transit systems. It was amazing when i was in germany, the buses were on time to the minute.

13. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    Surely your amazing economical system would adapt and produce better puplic transportations :nya:

14. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    I think all train and bus-rides should be completely free. No need for cars. Cars are expensive, the extra tax would not be as big as the cost of owning and driving a car.

And it would help the evironment.

15. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Big cities have good transportation.

Smaller cities and towns have less.

Most of us Americans want to drive. Thats fine with me as long as you know how to drive. Which sadly, seems to be less than half the poplulation.

16. kraahl

kraahl Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yes, big SUVs.

It seems all american men must have really small genitals to feel the need to own such big cars.

small penis = big car

17. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Big family = big car

We have a mini van. I did have a Jeep Cherokee and I loved it but our family grew out of it.
    I'm tired of Suvs's being attacked. Sure they need to be more efficient and last time I checked, that was being worked on.

18. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Also I like Suv's because there are so many lousy drivers.

An idiot tried to pass me once when I was making a left hand turn. His little Toyota scraped down the side of my Jeep. I got out, had no damage on my Jeep. He had a gouge down the entire length of his car.

Serves him right for being an idiot. I think he thought my turn signal meant I was passing a truck in front of me in a no passing zone just after a curve in the road. :stupid2:

19. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    SUVs suck. People talking on cell phones driving gas-guzzling SUVs represent the worst of American consumerism.

20. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Anyone talking on a cell phone while driving is a pain in the ass. If I absolutely need to call someone, I pull into a parking lot and call.

Hitometer: 54,375,918 since 1995