Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Best AV EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dcwilson26, Jan 4, 2007.

1. dcwilson26

dcwilson26 MSC Knight

Market Rating:
    I just got done with an AV against a 35-man Uther premade horde group. Their strategy was to bypass all the towers and graveyards and go straight for the throat. Within 5 minutes they had our Aide Station while the entire alliance team was fighting Galv. After Galv, about half of us (me included) teleported back to the Aid Station to try to fend them off. We had such a fierce defense that they had trouble pulling the warmasters and getting to our boss. Eventually they all stormed in to kill our boss and left only a small defense outside to protect their flag. In the meantime, the O had destroyed every tower and captured every graveyard and was unsuccessfully trying to kill Drek with the small force it had. The horde had our boss down to 10% life when for reasons I cannot explain, the entire horde group ran out to protect their flag, thereby resetting our boss. In the melee that followed, someone managed to cap the Aid Station and since the horde had no GYs, they were all sent back to the other side of the map. Now, the whole D squad ran south to meet up with the O which had lost both the RH and FW graveyards. Our new combined force now managed to retake FW and after a vicious battle to hold it, about 3/4 of our force ran in and recaptured the RH. Since all that was left was Drek, before the RH even capped, everyone ran in and killed him very quickly for the win. It was by far the hardest fought and most rewarding victory I've ever participated in. People were calling just to give up when our Aid Station was taken but our heroic defense managed to save the day and drive the horde out of our territory and eventually to a humiliating defeat.

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    It sounds like those horde pulled "an alliance." It is usually our side that gets overzealous and wipes over and over.

The best is when the horde are really good and go straight to the general. They just offtank the marshals while they kill the general. That's like skipping all bosses and trash in MC and going straight for Rag... this shouldn't be possible.

3. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    sounds like one of the pugs pulled too many marshals at once.

4. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Actually I would love it if we could do MC that way.

Hitometer: 53,942,525 since 1995