Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Baldur's Gate

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dark_Warrior, Aug 5, 2001.

1. Dark_Warrior

Dark_Warrior Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey all! some of you might remember me. i was around a lot about a year ago, but because of WAY too many time restraints I haven't been able to be around at all very much lately. To those who remember me...HEY! how are ya?

anyways, does anyone have any tips on beating sarevok in Baldur's Gate. I've been trying and trying, i jsut can't find anything that seems to want to work!!!

2. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    equip everyone with bows and arrows, magical arrows make it a little more intresting, but Saravok is resistant to almost everything.

3. Grizzly

Grizzly Peasant

Market Rating:
    Kill his fellow mages first.

Similar to almost any other Bioware game (Irenicus' Demons, Poquelin's Golems, Isacharacth whatever's Sahuagin), the boss can be easily taken on by 6 party members as long as the boss lacks help. Either use all arrows and rain him down or use all close combat and surround Sarevok so he can't move, then commence with a severe beat down. I believe there are traps in the final level, so watch out.

And make sure to cast every defensive spell you have on yourself before you fight (Bless, Prayer, Aid, Protection from Evil, Barkskin, Mirror Image, etc). Don't be afraid to use all the potions you have saved up (or at least I hope you have).

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Sup, DW.....

Long time, no see.....

No advice since I havent played it yet...

5. Zephor

Zephor Peasant

Market Rating:
    2 years ago this woudl be a popular thread but now.....with bg2 out.....not that great

6. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey dark,
    no advice here, sorry. :D

7. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    A good way to get rid of his help, if you can mage it, but hvae a mag with the speel fire ball, dont go over the middle but just to the side and outside the enemy vision, let loose nothing but fire ball after fireball, if you have a firewand it helps. eventully his aids will die.

Hitometer: 53,595,416 since 1995