Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Auto, A question about your ass

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Onisama, Jul 12, 2001.

1. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    IIRC you mentioned that your assassin mainly focused on TS, MB, CM, SM, & DS.

Unless I am missing something here, these are all pretty much physical attacks (with the exception on MB). How do you deal with physical immunes?

Also, what was your impression of venom?
    I was thinking of going the venom route with an ITD claw. Worthwhile or a waste of time?

2. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    That is an intersting question. I haven't run into one with my ass yet since she is only lvl 26 in act 5 normal. I am working with TS, CS, and I do use the dragons tail finishing move which gives a % of the damage as fire. I am thinking that if I hit, damage or not, I will charge the skill, be it TS or CS. I can then use the Daragon Tail as my finish for the fire damage. Seem reasonable? Is DT even something worth investing in? I think the radius that is supposed to be on there really isn't. A four yard radius should affect a pack of monsters when you are swarmed. I don' t see that happening all the time and wonder if it is buggy.

3. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    venom would be a great skill if it didnt mean you couldnt have burst of speed active.. the first charge of claws of thunder gives you the most elemental dmg for the least amount of points and dragon tail adds a ton of fire damage at low lvls and it knocks the enemies back. just get a few +skill items to boost them as high as you think you'll need.

4. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    ahh, well. That sucks then. Unless I can get her fast enough to not really need BoS (yeah, right :rolleyes: )

for one reason or another I thought venom was a passive skill like mastery or block. No idea why I thought that.

5. Eupfhoria

Eupfhoria Peasant

Market Rating:
    If I use the right claws, the right circlet and venom i can do 1000 dmg, which can be useful for taking on those guys that I can't stand and face, But I do use CoT (I have a 39ish ass). I like it better than TS because you attack twice for every click rather than once, and and level 8, it adds about 50-300 dmg which is pretty nice considering 1-180 of damage hits everyone around me.

6. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    haha, the name of this thread makes me laugh :laugh:

7. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    It was intentional. :)

given the conversation the other night.

Hitometer: 53,597,514 since 1995