Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Assassin Addiction

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Rhys, May 16, 2002.

1. Rhys

Rhys Peasant

Market Rating:
    I made an assassin simply as a storage character, but made the mistake of playing her and now she is somehow up to 9th without any intent on my part. I've only spent a couple of skill points, anyone have any good Assassin skill arrangements and weapon/fighting styles they'd like to share?

2. DunAzrael

DunAzrael Peasant

Market Rating:
    Trappers are fun but take a while to get real good with em.
    on the other hand martial arts is good also, due to the available weapons for that fighting class. My assy is a trapassasin: She uses nats armor, boot and helm, 2 +3 traps 3 socket greater claws. maras amulet, dwarf star, raven And Glooms trap.

3. Rhys

Rhys Peasant

Market Rating:
    Well, I have my Trapassin up to 22 now, she's a lot of fun. I mostly run around with my Shadow Warrior and a freeze guy from Act3 to tank and slow my opponents. Toss in a couple of my level 6 (i think) flaming-V sentries (forgot name) and watch things roast. Can't wait for lightning sentry, that thing has some serious range, watched a high level Trapassin playing with those one game.
    My equipment is mediiocre, dunno how you all get such nice stuff, I can't get anything but Dingus of Craftmanship to drop it seems ;) Still trying to figure out what to imbue for this assassin, maybe a belt?

Hitometer: 53,812,032 since 1995