Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Appraisal on a Prismatic Necro Ammy!

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Haite, Mar 3, 2001.

1. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    I'm in a rather mediocre mood so give me some cheering up people. Okay, here's the stats:

+1 Necro Skills
    Dmg Reduced by 1
    Poison Resist 22
    Cold Resist 18
    Lightning Resist 21
    Fire Resist 16
    +22 Mana
    +5 Life

I wanted to trade it for an SOJ or two, think I could? If not then I'll keep if cause it's a definite improvement over my current (also +1), and with that, my 3D tower, Tears, and Nightsmoke and rings I have max all resistances on Nightmare :). All in all I'm pretty happy with the find considering it came from either one of those annoying little worm freaks on the River of Flame or the guys that spit the worm freaks out. Couldn't really tell, chain CE :D.

--Haite

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    yeah, that's worth an SOJ. For a necro ammy it's pretty good. The resists are nice as well as the life and mana bonus. The only thing better would be that ammy with a +2 on it, but those are hecka rare. Life and mana steal don't matter for necs. Good ammy.

3. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    See the thing is that I don't have any SOJs and since I'm a necro the +skills would really help, but with that Ammy on I have max resists in NM, and it certainly helps in Hell. Now considering that I always have my trusty Fire Golem with me, and usually some good revives, would the extra skill point for higher BS, IM and extra Revive merit the loss in those resistances? I still have my old +1 ammy, and it has higher +mana, but only Fire Resistance.

--Haite

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    resists aren't as important for necs, but there are times that you can't avoid the "elements" and it's a world of suck if you have low resists. Also consider that stones give you 25% lightning resist (i think) and +25% max mana.

5. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    Nah that ammy sucks. I will be happy to take it off your hands and throw it out for you. :D

6. Autolycus

Autolycus Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    nice ammy, you should probably wear it unless your current ammy is better

7. BrakShow

BrakShow Peasant

Market Rating:
    Yeah, nice ammy, and you could get an SOJ for it, it's a fast cast rate away from being godly. I could give you a prismatic (magic) ammy, then you could trade that one away for an SOJ. Then you'd still have your +1 to skills (from the SOJ) + lots more mana (SOJ) and the resists from the ammy I could donate. Then you could wear the ammy I give ya till you find a better one. See the thing is, your chances of finding another ammy like that are probably better than finding an SoJ, especially if you don't have manald/nagel.

8. B*tchSmack234

B*tchSmack234 Peasant

Market Rating:
    The lack of any solid resistances is a problem. you might be able to get an SOJ for it. if your current amulet is better, then consider what your rings do. would an SOJ help you more than your current rings and balance out the worse ammy you have? i would make my decision based on that.

Hitometer: 53,554,206 since 1995