Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Anyone with high level Softcore USWest guy help

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spike, Jul 3, 2001.

1. Spike

Spike Banned

Market Rating:
    I just talked a friend of mine to play on battlenet hardcore with me, but he needs to defeat normal diff so he can create hardcore.

he gave me his account/pass, can anyone whip me thru normal diff? If so, Ill probably be on account *charpy all day Tuesday and will also check back here. Ill give all my items on my mules as Im deleting all of them (not converting any chars, starting from scratch).

Thanks

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    I can help you, no problem.

The question is: Is the character you are trying to level a D2 character or a D2 xpack character? Because I converted all my high level softcore characters over to the expansion.

If the character is an expansion character than I can get you up to Diablo no problem. My soft core sword shield barb is level 71. :)

Lesse, I'm doing absolutely nothing on Tuesday. :D I'll msg you when I get on.

3. Spike

Spike Banned

Market Rating:
    Well I was making him a classic guy since all I would have to do is defeat Diablo. If I make him an XPac guy, then I have to go all the way thru to Baal, which would take longer.

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    We all converted our characters

5. Spike

Spike Banned

Market Rating:
    Well Ill convert this guy if I find help. Right now hes lvl 10 and just got staff in act 2.

6. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'm just starting Act 2 Normal w/my Assassin. just finished Radement at level 16. Gotta love the tiger build up and the claw, massive hits. Took Radement down in three hits. :D You can also have multiple charges going. Had damage charge and mana/life steal (3 each) going at the same time (F1 <whack><whack><whack> F2 <whack><whack><whack> Right Click!, boom bay-bee!)

7. Spike

Spike Banned

Market Rating:
    Done.

Eventually found some people that I tagged along with. That account can now create hardcore.

8. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    cool

just don't do what i did. Once you have a softie that beat Diablo you can create hardcore. If you are going to delete your softie be sure to create a hard core character FIRST. If you don't than you'll have to do everything over again.

9. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey I was the first who did that :)

Hitometer: 53,587,301 since 1995