Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Any funny bugs, tactics, etc u guys thought of?

Discussion in 'Warcraft 3' started by ogopogo, Sep 29, 2002.

1. ogopogo

ogopogo Peasant

Market Rating:
    Heh, today i just found a brand new bug! When you use wand of illusion on Frost wyrm, the Illusion will freeze building as the real frost wyrm does! Also wonder if anybody knows but the korean got this neat trick with the UD...you can forest walk with the ghoul by telling them harvest lumber behind enemy line and they will not be block by anything and goes straight into watevers hiding behind all those meat shields.( You can also do this with wisps to detonate easily on the enemy spell casters ) Oh and i finally got my 25 random win portrait yay!!

2. Strader

Strader Peasant

Market Rating:
    All I discovered is that when a guy changes into something, (demon, sheep, etc...) and then turns back his portrait will not revert. This assumes that you had the unit selected before it changed.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2002
  3. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    i like the Frost Wyrm idea

this isnt a bug, but for undead its best to have only 5 goldharvesters, 2 Shredders and no ghouls. This lets you get 7 Aboms, a Vampire/sleeping DreadLord, and 12 necros, and still be under 70 food

UNholy frenzy yourself, cripple them, and Raise Dead. Works like a charm- can even kill bloodlusted Tauren masses

4. Rhys

Rhys Peasant

Market Rating:
    Saw this in a Dirty Trick section of computer gamin world mag:

When playing undead, use specters (those invisible scouts) to wall off your opponent from you or wall him into his starting area. It may take a while for your opponent to figure out what is wrong, and if you are playing the computer it is almost cheating cuz it doesn't handle the problem well ;)

Hitometer: 53,859,613 since 1995