Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Another appraisal por favor

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Onisama, Mar 5, 2001.

1. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    so, this ring here any good? :D

Chaos Knot - rare ring
    req lvl 46
    5% life steal
    Replenish life +3
    PR 15%
    CR 26%
    LR 15%
    FR 15%
    +76 ar
    +5 DEX

thx

2. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    It's a prismatic leach ring. The leach and resist levels aren't that high and it's doesn't give life or mana so I wouldn't put it's worth very high. Especially with the lvl 46 requirement.

I'll take it :D

3. Kalgareth

Kalgareth Peasant

Market Rating:
    Damn It Onisama...

Where do you continue to find this kick ass jewlery... I am getting seriously discouraged about the quality of rings and amulets that I find... That ring is extremely valuable to any serious Hell diff barb... the resists only help and the leech is an absolutely mandatory mod... I would easily see that ring going for at least 3 sojs... maybe more if you find the right bidder... I am getting damn good exp in hell but I think I might jump back to Flayer in the near future just to find some good items... On the other hand I found a rare Mage Plate last night with Fastest Hit Recovery, 450def, +30 to life and a light and poison mod... For you that don't know max defense on a mage plate with the Holy mod is just around 460 so this is some seriously kick ass armor... Too bad everyone just uses Ornate these days... oh well...

:wtf:

Kal

4. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    I make my runs through act 3, it's almost pointless trying to do act 4 these days. In an 8 player game you are almost guaranteed to have 5 silly lancers between levels 42 and 85, all in act 4. Pissing and moaning and getting hostile because you're "trying to steal their xp"

Since xp is sort of secondary now that I have hit level 80, I am just treasure hunting. :D
    I start in Lower Kurast, make a beeline for Stormtree (the unique LE thrasher just outside the gates to LK), then work my way down through Flayer, into the Great Marsh and Spider Forest.

I'm essentially going against the grain with that pattern. If there is another person levelling in Flayer odds are that they are going to Kurast, so I really don't have to compete with them in a parallel path for very long.

In a good game I find 10-12 rares and 3 or so uniques plus a lot of sellable items.

5. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    What's your Magic find level?

6. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    depends on the char.

Axe barb is 160 or 170%
    duel sword varies between 75% and 125% (125% if using gull in left hand)

Once again I seem to be finding more stuff with lower MF %, but that could just be a constellation of different odd factors at play.

Hitometer: 53,595,091 since 1995