Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Ancient Shield

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Gilgamesh, Oct 11, 2000.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    What are the requirements for an Ancient Shield???

Does anyone have one I can get? Normal Ancient, or Superior, or even a Rare...

Anyone have a socketed Ancient, or a socketed Pavise???

Just trying to figure out my shield options as I go deeper into the game...I'd gladly retire my Steelclash for something like an Ancient Shield (norm, rare) or a socketed Pavise or Ancient...

------------------
    The most difficult choice to make ...is to make one...

2. Kalgareth

Kalgareth Peasant

Market Rating:
    As olon will elaborate over and over... all that really matters with a shield is the blocking percentage... Ancient Shields can be useful with their higher def... but they aren't really nice unless you have a Rare with enhanced blocking... The reason everyone is crazy about socketed pavises is because a pavise(exceptional tower shield) has the highest block rate... So... in response... it depends on what you want... if you find a rare ancient with 200 def and enhance block then you are set... however... without the blocking it is trash unless you like the other mods...

I would also like to say that I run into imbuable exceptionals constantly in hell/hell so if you guys need anything on USEast just get in touch with me... I am on later in the evening... I can easily get you an ancient shield if you want on...

Hope that helps...
    Kalg

3. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    A request of a different kind. If you run into any Rune Staffs out on your travels could you save it for me. My lvl 24 sorceress is in need of one to imbure whe she hits 30 (about). Anything you could do would be great. Thanks!

------------------
    I just do what the voices in my head tell me...

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Hey Kal...I'll take an Ancient Shield just to have one in case I want to use it...

BTW: Do you come across any socketed Pavise's in H E L L??? Can I get one?

Message me a good time to meet you online to get the shield(s)...either on BNet (/w mac_gilgamesh2 or post here...)

------------------
    The most difficult choice to make ...is to make one...

5. Wulf

Wulf MSC Knight and Donator

Market Rating:
    Yeah I really need a socketed pavis... I am almost done with 3 perf diamonds ( have 1 perf 2flawless and 2 regular) and I am now lookinf for a pavis with a good block rate to put them in. If you find one... please keep me in mind thnx

------------------
    Okay I pulled the pin...
    NOW WHAT?

Hitometer: 53,596,434 since 1995