Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

All I want for christmas is... [USEast]

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by olon97, Aug 22, 2000.

1. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    A socketed pavise (the exceptional version of a tower shield)! I've made about 7 runs through the kurast bazaar in nightmare difficulty and seen about 10-20 pavises and tower shileds, but no socketed pavises. Unfortunately people don't realize how uncommon these are and don't pick them up to trade them nearly often enough.

Also a rare pavise with an increased chance of blocking and a couple other modifiers that don't suck would be just as good.

I give most of my stuff away, but I would do my best to reimburse you if you can find either of these.

I would take a sigons shield off of somebody's hands too, but I'm not really all that excited about it. +1 skills isn't nearly as useful for a paladin with no passive skills to speak of as it is for the other classes. 74% chance to block for a paladin is not too shabby though.

2. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    Update: I've aquired a sigons, so my shield situation is no longer quite as desperate. I traded the Nozokan Relic (unique amulet) for it. As far as I can tell, the main use for that amulet is that if you have it on you when gambling for amulets, then it is possible that the eye of etlich will spawn (otherwise you're guaranteed to get the nozokan first, unique amulets and rings spawn in a set order - see www.battle.net/diablo2/basics/gambling.shtml for details)

Hitometer: 53,555,717 since 1995