Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Again

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by charlybrown, Sep 9, 2001.

1. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    Lag spike hit when I was dealing with corpsfire and gang.

2. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    You should have waited for me :distress:.

--Haite

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    suckzorz :(

i'm gonna start a new pally right now. or maybe i'll play my sorc some more.

4. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    Whenever someone loses a HC I will be there to laugh at their foolishness.

5. Haite

Haite Forum Moderator

Market Rating:
    Better start laughin' at yourself bud, you've lost more then the rest of us...

--Haite

6. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    i started a a HC barb once, but i never played him, i don't really understand the rush people get from having to play safe... it wouldnt work for me anyway i rush my chars all the time

7. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    :(

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    my pally got up to 19... died... and then got to 20. :D

(thanks for the help spike!)

9. charlybrown

charlybrown Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'm probably the one who died the most. let's say 40 isn't much of an exageration. Of course most of them was when I started hardcore, it's pretty hard. My start of hc on west was a lot more easier.

10. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    Wow, he leveled while he was dead???? That is one strong ass pali. I'd keep that one!

11. Spike

Spike Banned

Market Rating:
    Put a little better-

my pally got up to 19... died... and then my new pally got to 20.

12. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hehe. :laugh: BTW, I was in the middle of a GM event a couple of days ago. Three GMs invaded the Frontier Mountains with named Sarnaks (Iksar/Dragon hybrids). They were like level 55s or so, and I took on one of them. Got chain buffed/healed/LH by the party I was hunting giants with until they got tired of me emoting biting them on the leg ('Kandrak bites Snarler on the leg. Mmmm, tastes like chicken.') and two of them jumped me. Died quick, hehe. I zoned back and eventually three named Reavers popped. Inside the Giant Fort. Place went apeshit. 100 players, the reavers, and about 30 giants all fighting. The shots and my recount may make it onto Everlore fairly soon. Wish you'da been there. :arcade:

13. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    Damn that is crazy. I haven't played in about a week. I started my next round or graduate classes and I fear that game time may become limited. Something happened to the strength of pets in that last small patch that came down. My pet is totally ineffective now. He should have about 300 hp's and be able to take a small beating but instead he is dropping after about 3-4 hits by crocs (only does about 30 points a shot). Something is weird there. I think that i am going to have to leave the oasis and fight somewhere else.

I haven't gotten to do any GM events. They sound like a blast. I think that I am going to start playing the ranger over on your server again. I think that monday nights will become my official playing night. We'll have to see if I can swing that one. I love when people buff the hell outta ya. Pet buffs rock also. Back about 2 weeks ago someone buffed my pet enough that I actually could survive about 1 minute against a griffin. Of course after he died I was used to mow the lawn, but it was fun other then that!

14. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    Those crocostimpy's are killer. Them and the caymans near the docks were high blue to me at 23/24. Perhaps they buffed Oasis on your server, it's been known to happen. Look at what they did with Befallen and LFay. I hear Befallen is uber on some servers, not on others. Dunno. As for the ranger, come on down! I can give you my FS Sword now as I ran across a rare spawn zoning through HPH and he dropped a Polished Granite Tomahawk (Procs Berserker Strength (+25) and gives you magic skin, so you're immune). With my AGI pushed to 115 (max points in that bad boy), my ranger should be constantly proc'ing BS and magic skin. Wanna take on a giant? Hehe.

Oh, I ran across two good things lately. First, Kalgareth is indeed alive. Looks like he's moving east. Talked to him a couple of night ago after about two months on inactivity. I was worried the aliens were probing him or something. :eek: Second, pulled a Forest Loop (Dex/Agi/Wis +3) off a giant at the fort. Looks like it's worth about 400 plat. Wanna twink up the rangers? :D

15. olon97

olon97 Peasant

Market Rating:
    just not for me

I got DSL last week, and despite having one less excuse, I have no urge to play hardcore. Now it's just pure lack of skills, and an uncontrollable urge to follheartedly rush into the thick of things even when I'm more likely to die than not (I relish taking on and often defeating multi-shot fire enchanted lightning enchanted conviction aura bosses in hell diff - in hardcore I would probably save and exit instantly).

I have noticed, however, that with a decent build and some caution, almost all lag deaths can be avoided now that I have DSL (I still lag sometimes - esp. lister and company). It's just the stupidity deaths that get me, and I get those several times a week. :retard:

Oh, and glad to hear kalg isn't dead - maybe Jakeman should put him back on the member list? (hint, hint)

16. Onisama

Onisama Peasant

Market Rating:
    Jake took Kal off of the member list?!!

Sparhawk, next time you run into Kal, tell him to swing by. He is missed. Both here and on BNet.

(of course, you prolly already told him that. In that case you can add "Oni says" next time) ;)

17. Sparhawk

Sparhawk Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'll threaten him with an ass-kicking if he doesn't... hehe. Hopefully he'll be on tonight.

18. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    he still in the clan user group.

Hitometer: 53,813,072 since 1995