Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

Act II - Kinda a spoiler

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Gilgamesh, Jul 29, 2000.

1. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    I was searching the desert for Tal Rasha, and was exploring one of the "other" tombs...when I was jumped by no less than 4 Specialty class Steel Scarabs and a Champion or two, and a few regular Steel Scarabs...

They kicked my ass!!! Died for the 1st time right then and there...and twice more trying to get my stuff and body back! Then I Holy freeze(??) them to slow em down, and squashed them.

That was the first really stiff competition I had in Act II. Scared the s**t outta me when they jumped me.

2. Azazel

Azazel Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey, Long time
    You used to play diablo 1 on battle.net under that name,right.
    I dont know if you remember me i used the Name Killian back then.

3. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Sounds vaguely familiar...sorry, but my? memory must be slipping.

But I did play D1 quite a bit on BNet...to the wee hours of the night.

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Finished Act II and was very disappointed when I didn't find BAAL. That Dariel slug-guy was pretty easy to kill and there was nothing else in the Tomb where Tal-Rasha was supposed to be...except for Tyrael! I was envisioning this huge cataclysmic fight to ensue...

Does this mean that I will have to fight Diablo and Baal together? Maybe with Mephisto to boot?

[This message has been edited by Gilgamesh (edited 07-31-2000).]

5. FallenOne

FallenOne Peasant

Market Rating:
    no, i think baal is gonna be the big boss in diablo 3

------------------
    The cows are on fire !!!

6. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hehe, glad Duriel was easy for you [​IMG] He was kicking my ass. Prob the lag when I first come into the level was killing me.
    With my Amazon though, I just jabbed him to death, he barely hit me.
    My sorceress had to run around alot though, till I finally remembered static field, then he was done in seconds.
    The hardest boss in the game for me wasn't even a big boss, it was Hephisto, the Butcher's REALLY big brother.

------------------
    "A mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic"

7. Mendel

Mendel Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hephisto was EASSSY [​IMG]

I just sicked my iron golem on him, cast loverly Iron Maiden, and Presto Chango! Dead smith [​IMG]

The first deamon of hell was easy too, he was actually a laugh...ha! hahahaha!

Mephisto was easy, once i figured out how to trap him on that little ledge and pulvelrise him with bone spears [​IMG]

Duriel...was a bitch. I think ill have an easier time with him now that im a buff necro and all, and the extra skills (and fire golem) will probably come in major handy...

Diablo was more nerve wracking than anythiing. I couldnt let him get close to me, else he would crucify me. His lightning attack would burn me to bitty bits. I had to send out an iron golem to distract him, then bone spear /iron maiden him, and as soon as Diablo got an edge over the metallic one, i ran away, cast a TP and beat it. Ended up not getting hit majorly at all [​IMG]

I HATE OBLIVION MAGES!!!!

Anyway.

Thanks for the tip about the champions in the false tombs tho [​IMG] I think ill go check them all out, just for fun.

By the way, you all knew that poison nova ruled, right? [​IMG]

8. Lurk

Lurk Peasant and Donator

Market Rating:
    I had problems beating Duriel with my Necro as well. He got me three times before I found the rhythm with Clay Golem and Iron Maiden. (Iron Golem was still out of my reach at the time. Nightmare Duriel is in for a whipping when I get to him.) Thought Mephisto and Diablo himself were pretty much wussies, for being Prime Evils and all. Of course, by the time I got to them, I had the Iron/Iron combo workin', baby. Necros rule.

Hitometer: 53,852,856 since 1995