Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

About a Mule Account

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Jedsia, Nov 6, 2003.

?

Should we have a mule account

1. Yes but with careful management

15 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Yes, but with free use

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Maybe, if members agree to terms

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Maybe, only if handled properly

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. No, too much room for abuse

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. No, it's too much work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wran

Wran Peasant

Market Rating:
    I wouldn't mind having access to the mules, since I do play all the time. I don't know about the quality of my items, so I don't know how much I can contribute, but I am getting higher in levels. I am up to level 63 now, and on occasion find cool items (my best so far is the horadric crest).

--Requests: I am looking for a tarnhelm and/or goldwrap. I am planning hundreds of normal mephisto runs to find them, so if anyone is looking for low level set/uniques, then let me know. (If you have a spare, then it might save me some time :). I have an extra chance guards--gilg gets first dibs if he wants.

See you,
    Wran

2. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    I've got a goldwrap, I just need to find where I put it and you're welcome to it. Haven't found a tarnhelm yet. but if I do I'll save it for you.

3. Wran

Wran Peasant

Market Rating:
    Thanks Jedsia,

I'd be grateful for a goldwrap.

I gave my first chance guards to gilgamesh, and then I found another one during my Mephisto runs and traded that for a tarnhelm.

Wran

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    cool... got my chances (thnx Wran)... now I'm off to the races.... wearing mostly Sigons gear on my sorc...heheh

Will be on tonight and the weekend.... need better goodies.

5. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i just put a ton of perf gems and low to mid runes on the runesnjewels mule.

6. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    i just cleaned out all the crappy items and duplicate items from the mules. there is actually room for new stuff now.

most low level items aren't worth keeping since you can be rushed to high levels so easily.

7. LordMercer

LordMercer Peasant

Market Rating:
    Mule account

What's the deal with this mule account? Is it still active? I play D2 a lot. Probably too much, but I come across so much stuff that I don't have room for most of it and usually give it away, except for the items that I need.

How do I get access to this account so I can utilize it to place the items I come across? All I am looking for right now is trang's set and socketed uniques or crafted and ist runes for my sorc which will be a mf runner if you have'nt figured that out already.

I wish I had joined a clan a long time ago if they do things like this. Once my mf sorc is ready, I will be coming across even more uniques to keep or offer to others. I'd rather offer to my clan buddies than all the noobs that swarm the free games.

8. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    Only certain peole have access to the mule account. It wouldn't be good policy to give the login to every clan member. All of the mods (with blue titles) have access, as does Jedsia and Jesse. Add us to your friends list.

9. LordMercer

LordMercer Peasant

Market Rating:
    friends list

I did already. Thanx for the info.

10. Wran

Wran Peasant

Market Rating:
    Hey,

Add me to your friends list too. I don't know where you are, but I'm on the West coast, and I don't see too many late night players anymore--not even Plasma.

mac_wran and msc_wran

Wran

Hitometer: 53,596,699 since 1995