Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

A MAC Ladder?

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Kalgareth, Sep 2, 2000.

1. Kalgareth

Kalgareth Peasant

Market Rating:
    I don't know how insane this is to suggest but maybe would could get a ladder up... then everyone could check out levels and such and realize what kind of character everyone really has... I know this is kinda egotistical since I have a 61 lvl Barb on USEast... but it would be cool to see how the West coasters are doing... I don't know maybe people could send in screen shots weekly with their level and exp and inventory... well maybe this is a little insane to contemplate... but I would be up for helping out if you needed it Jakeman... Just reply and lets get a little discussion going... ok... thanks...
    Kalgareth
    1st Priorate of the Dark Stalkers

2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Of course, that's a great idea... ideally. The real issue is how to maintain such a ladder. With over 200 people that could be quite a chore. I fear it would turn into a similar situation as Clan {mAc}'s point system (GAWD! How lame can they get!). For those that don't know, their point system is totally jacked. It's never up to date and everyone bitches about how their number of points isn't right. Now, if anyone has any ideas on maintaining such a ladder I would be happy to hear them. [​IMG]

------------------
    lamo mac boy

3. mud

mud Peasant

Market Rating:
    If u make it so we each have our own accounts we could update our characters on our own so we would have no reason to complain, and it could help weed out the inactive members.

------------------
    mud
    When?

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    hmmm, that would be perfect! And that actually goes in line with my original plan of creating little web spaces for everyone that they could update. I already have the script, I just have to implement it. At least, I think this script will do that. *hoping*

------------------
    lamo mac boy

Hitometer: 53,859,627 since 1995