Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

a big "you rule!" to gilgamesh

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Rhys, May 15, 2001.

1. Rhys

Rhys Peasant

Market Rating:
    Thanks for the helpful equipment! I can stand in the middle of the High Council now and just whack away and hardly lose a point of health. You are truly a generous soul.
    Thanks!

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    hehe.... no problem.

That's what a Clan is all about. Taking care of our own. I wasn't using that stuff, and you could.

If you need anything further, drop me a line..... get those stats up there and I have rare ornates I could give you, plus those rare ancient swords too....

3. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    You think YOU got hooked up? Try being the leader of the clan. I get people giving me stuff left and right!

Excellent... it's all coming together as planned. ahem! I mean, uh... look over there! *runs off* :D

4. Rhys

Rhys Peasant

Market Rating:
    fun with the new toys

Okay so I took the new toys for a spin at lunch today. Myself (27th Paladin) and my friend (stoopid PC user) with his 30th Barbarian... He does like 560 points damage when I'm pushing Concentration his way, very nice.

Anyway we went to the River of Flame and started killing, it was a bug-fest i tell ya, swarms of those damn blood worms and their larva. He'd get in the middle and start getting wailed on, life dropping quickly... so I'd just run in and switch from Zeal to Blessed Hammer and unload 5 to15 of those spinning thumpers. In a matter of seconds nothing but guts remained. So we work our way to Diablo's lair. This Barbarian friend of mine gets killed twice by those mages and warriors who look like samurai (always forget their name), each times he dies I just wade in and start hurling the hammers. I clear the area, pop a TP and let him come get his corpse.

Finally Diablo is on the scene and the Barbarian jumps in and dies (hehe) so I walk up and go toe to toe with the big fag, Concentration and Vengeance powered up. Two Greater Mana and six Greater Heals later, Diablo is a lump of stinking meat. Oh and the Barbarian died -again- when he ran up behind me and got that pink lightning in the face. I really like my new toys, my life/mana steal, and my 74% lightning resist. ;)

Jake, next time someone offers a mana steal amulet to you as a suck-up, take it and trade it to me for my life steal amulet. :p

5. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    bah! I use rancid gas potions on Diablo. :D

It's amazing what the right items can do for you, eh? I'll keep an eye out for your ammy. ;)

6. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    do anyone of you guy have a REALLY cool sword that i could...um....have? I am currently using a culwins point (works OK, need more dam) and I am looking for a better sword now. I have heard of some cool sounding sword...onebeing a rare tusk sword, they any good? anyway i anyone has some cool sword can you hook me up. Or Jake perhaps you could just mooch one of someone else for me :p :D

7. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    I have sooooo many high damage swords laying around...but you're on east...so blegh!

8. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    I have some rare Great swords, Rare ancients, rare Execs..... but you need some serious stats to use them.....

What are your stats??? at least 100 Str and 80 Dex?

Whisper me sometime to take a look.....

9. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    i only got like 80 some srth, and like 65 dex.....so give me a few lvls ;) Ill make sure to look you up sometime though.

10. Moose

Moose Peasant

Market Rating:
    I'll check my mules. I think I have a few swords that may interest you. I think that I am runnig home at lunch to let the dogs out and if I remember I will check and get some stats for you.

11. Jakeman

Market Rating:
    WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?! *ARF... ARF, ARF!*

lol

12. dapork

dapork Peasant

Market Rating:
    hey gilg u think u could lend me a rare exec? im looking for thet best i can get right now (and being in a clan really helps)

13. MisterHalleck

MisterHalleck Peasant

Market Rating:
    did you hear about this guy i know? he got a Raven Saw and Treads for 2 Pskulls- apparently the other guy wanted to get anything he could before Bliz did another antiduping sweep.

14. Kaeric

Kaeric Peasant

Market Rating:
    yea....mikeybee gave me three mules worth of rares...its perddy cool but i cant use most of it. Now I am also trying to decide weather to use treads of goblin toe....i mean the treads are cool boots, but the goblin toe have crushing blow.
    Ill look for you sometime moose....what are the char names you use?

15. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    Dapork...sure thing, but they aren't the best execs out there....

Not too bad, but not the best. You using on a barb? Or are you gonna use on your pally.....

Hitometer: 53,589,917 since 1995