Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

+40 Patches

Discussion in 'Character Building' started by JollyRedGiant, Apr 1, 2005.

1. JollyRedGiant

JollyRedGiant MSC Commander

Market Rating:
    i can now make +40 armor patches (require lvl 40). in addition, i can make some decent mail armor for low-mid lvl hunters. i just bought the pattern for the black dragonscale breastplate tonight, and i am going to lvl up my leather skill as quickly as possible in order to make it and the other black dragonscale armor pieces. if you want anything concerning leather stuff, msg me in game or here and i will get them to you ASAP.

Jakeman likes this.
  2. Calendryll

Calendryll MSC Commander and Donator

Market Rating:
    Sorry I didnt help you last night Red but my internet went down. Some server here went down and I still dont have it as of today. Hopefully by the time I get off work it will be up. Didnt want you to think I just stranded you.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  3. JollyRedGiant

Market Rating:
    thats cool man, succubi helped me kill some stuff in burnings steppes and i got a couple black dragonscales and some worn dragonscales. thanks again succubi.

4. JollyRedGiant

Market Rating:
    so today i was able to lvl up my leather to 290, which means that i can now make the black dragonscale breastplate. unfortunately, the scales are a bitch to get and u need 60 of them per breastplate. o well, time for more farming with cal, succ, or jaden.

Hitometer: 53,952,345 since 1995