Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

28th Paly needs imbue advice

Discussion in 'Diablo 2' started by Rhys, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Rhys

Rhys Peasant

Market Rating:
    I still have my imbues from Charsi and the Act V guy available. Anyone have good ideas for what a Paladin should imbue? Also, does anyone know what kind of items the Act V armorer can add sockets to? It appears he can add sockets to even magical items, is this true?

My current armor is rather mundane, 168 defense and 24% faster hit recovery, if anyone has some good armor to donate for Charsi to imbue, I'd think good thoughts about them for at least a week. Or, is armor not the best thing to imbue via Charsi?

Clueless!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2002
  2. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    i would imbue armor, boots, or gloves. hopefully you get good life, mana, and resist bonuses.

3. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    ya, and save that socket quest :) you can socket uniques too, in face, that's all i socket. so wait till you find a good unique that you'll want to keep and socket it, or since you're a pally a good rare pally shield. Got a pally shield that had decent resists on it and mods, put a diamond in it and it lasted me till hell mode. the ral-ort-tal rune word is also good on pally shields, especially when they have resists on them already.

imbues tend to be hit and miss, i have been imbuing circlet class helms, you can get +1 skills on em, decent resists, mana or life leech and damage enhancments, mods that normally don't appear on helms.

4. Mentosman24

Mentosman24 Peasant

Market Rating:
    If you have lots of gold sitting around, you can gamble a few things too.

5. Rhys

Rhys Peasant

Market Rating:
    what is considered non-imbuable by charsi?

or the question might be better put as: what exactly can she imbue? Are "enhanced defense" armors considered magic? What's the best armor I might expect to see drop for me and where might i find that armor dropping most frequently?

thanks for the help!

6. Jedsia

Jedsia Peasant

Market Rating:
    anything non-magical can be imbued, but if it's superior it doesn't matter. game randomly chooses mods (supposedly based on char level, but I've imbued at level 85 and gotten level 30 mods)

in normal mode, the best armors are going to drop through act 5, and your best enhanced armors will dropped nm act 4 and 5, tho some enhanced armors will drop in norm act 5, like serpentskin, demonhide and ghost armors.

I prob have some decent armors in storage, I have to check. I've weeded out most of my lower level items, but I may have something.

7. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh MSC Footman

Market Rating:
    hmmm.. I probably still have most of my imbues... Since "rare" items are now not the greatest items (as in pre-LoD), I haven't even used mine.

I gather Uniques and set items to use...

You want Pally stuff? Look me up sometime and I can hook you up with decent set or unique armors, belts, Helms, Boots, Gloves, and Weapons... Let me know when yer on...

Hitometer: 53,855,475 since 1995