Portal   Forum   Members   Market   Gallery   Events

150 members!

Discussion in 'MSC Clan' started by Jakeman, Jun 15, 2000.

1. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    We're up to 150 members now. I got 90 new sign ups today!

------------------
    lamo mac boy

2. President Satan

President Satan Peasant

Market Rating:
    Thats a mighty big clan!

3. cowofwar

cowofwar Peasant

Market Rating:
    You're getting great publicity with http://www.insidemacgames and http://www.macledge .
    I was once in another mac clan, but I can't seem to remember the site. It was {mac} and most of the people weren't very bright. Since I have a tendancy to follow well organized clans with other intelligent people to converse with, I dropped them and joined this mac clan.
    Anywho, you should go out and try to convert some of them if you want more members. Or we could ally with them-just a thought.

------------------
    By reading the above post you agree that your soul is mine.

4. Jakeman

Jakeman MSC Founder and Donator

Market Rating:
    Ah yes. I think it's clan {mAc} . I sent the leader (Hunter) and e-mail offering to merge clans because the Diablo 2 clan had like 5 members. He e-mailed me back and cussed me out using all sorts of nasty words. He said he had like 60 members and it was probably me who had 5. (i must have looked in the wrong place for his members). But he ended by saying that his clan was the best mac clan on battle.net . I e-mailed him back and asked him to calm down. I offered to at least be allies. I ended my e-mail by saying, "btw, I have over 150 members now." I haven't heard back yet. He really blew up on me! It kind of ticked me off. So right now I'm talking to one of his members about an alliance between the two clan sites.

------------------
    lamo mac boy

5. Mendel

Mendel Peasant

Market Rating:
    Lets just say, with 150 members, we have probably the largest clan...in any game...ive ever seen. Serious. Most other games have lots of small clans. This one may grow to be 300+ 400+...truly a huge force; and one to be reckoned with..

What WAS hunter's deal? Alliances Im all for, but swearing at a fellow macdude? Not cool..

Hitometer: 53,845,612 since 1995